The Alén Space TRISKEL - CubeSat OBC + TTC + OBSW Solution is an on-board computer, telemetry, tracking, and command hardware, and on-board software system for CubeSats.
TRISKEL is a plug-and-play system, featuring 'always-on' operation and 'no-code' development, that integrates software and hardware without any need for extra configuration.
Mission Control Software (MCS) located on the ground is communicated to using the configurable TRISKEL software.
- Packet Utilization Standard (PUS) standard
- Watchdog for single-event upset (SEU) and software error protection
- Radiation-shielded PC/104 board with enhanced thermal stability
- Integrated temperature and current sensors
The core services of the OBSW include:
- Event reporting, housekeeping, and scheduling
- Configuration parameter management
- Real-time forwarding control
- On-board telemetry storage
- On-board request sequencing for automation
- Telecommand execution verification
- On-board time management, memory management
- Test services
Additional services of OBSW include
- Recovery system
- FDIR for software and hardware
- TMTC transfer layer
- Autonomous payload monitoring and data collection
- PUS-based hardware services to manage platform sub-systems and payloads
- Filesystem and file transmission protocol
Several forms of customization are available on request.
Disclaimer: satsearch is not responsible for any mistakes on this page, although we do our best to ensure correctness. Please report any mistakes to us.
Last updated: 2021-10-12