The ANYWAVES Test Cap for S-Band TT&C Antennas is designed for satellite constellations.
It features a cylindrical aluminum cavity, covered with absorber material and terminated by an RF probe. It also operates over the frequency band of the S-Band TTC antenna.
The product is delivered as a single part that can be directly screwed on top of the antenna, which can minimize both the risk of damaging the antenna and the manipulation steps.
- Enables reproductible measurements of antenna & transceiver on the platform
- Very low impact on the antenna matching (reflection coefficient)
- No mounting bracket required on the platform (screwed on the antenna itself)
- Compatible with thermal vacuum environment with low outgassing properties
- Safe & easy to mount & dismount thanks to an oriented slot ensuring the correct positioning
- Low RF leakage to protect users from radiation during the test
The ANYWAVES Test Cap for S-Band TT&C Antennas is ITAR free.
Disclaimer: satsearch is not responsible for any mistakes on this page, although we do our best to ensure correctness. Please report any mistakes to us.
Last updated: 2022-11-18