C3S’s main strength in the small satellite industry is that our engineering team devoted great attention on thermal design during the development of our platform. Therefore, the structure is optimized for high dissipation density and thermo-elasticity, both payload and platform wise. Furthermore, our unique radiator design allows unequaled freedom in payload dissipation along unprecedentedly high payload power availability. Our devoted team will be at your service from mission planning throughout the operation of the entire mission, until deorbiting.
• In-house developed structure and subsystems
• 5-year design lifetime in LEO
• Population by ESA qualified hand soldering operators
• Double redundancy in all subsystems
• 32% higher payload power availability
• Integration time reduced by 55%
• Single-point failure tolerant design
• Redundant CAN and MLVDS buses (OBC)
• Maximized payload volume due to flexible positioning
Disclaimer: satsearch is not responsible for any mistakes on this page, although we do our best to ensure correctness. Please report any mistakes to us.
Last updated: 2021-02-03
1. in LEO
2. Platform peak power consumption