The Dhruva Space P90 is a satellite bus with a platform mass up to 300 kg suitable for commercial, defence and scientific mission in Low Earth Orbit (LEO).
- Scalable for Earth Observation Constellations
- Suitable for M2M, IoT and technology demonstration applications
- Scalable, modular
- LEO Optimised
- Multi-Payload Configurations
- Electric Propulsion for Orbit maneuverability
- Body mounted and Deployable Solar Arrays
- 3 axis stabilized customized configurations available
- Pre-Qualified and assembled (Mechanical, Electrical) and ready for Payload Integration
- Nominal Mission Lifetime: Upto 5 years
Disclaimer: satsearch is not responsible for any mistakes on this page, although we do our best to ensure correctness. Please report any mistakes to us.
Last updated: 2022-04-26