The DHV Technology 2U CubeSat Solar Panel (DHV-2U Series) is designed for 2U nanosatellites.
It can provide power generation for LEO missions and has the capability to operate for at least 3 years in temperatures ranging between -50 ̊C and +125 ̊C.
It also consists of telemetry data for thermal aspects as well as attitude determination and control. The DHV-2U Series ensures protection against atomic oxygen.
- Substrate made of printed circuit board made of Polyimide with Kapton coverlay
- 4 Solar Cell Assembly AzurSpace 3G30A with coverglass of 100 μm thickness
- 2 Blocking diodes in parallel
- Bypass diodes for each cell
- Electrical connectors
- Digital / Analog temperature sensor
- Magnetorquer (Optional)
- Aerospace qualified silicones to protect solder joints
- Compatible with most platforms available on the market
Testing & qualification
All components and processes are qualified for space environment.
Disclaimer: satsearch is not responsible for any mistakes on this page, although we do our best to ensure correctness. Please report any mistakes to us.
Last updated: 2022-08-30