The OBC's main objective is to control the satellite flight segment. It provides enhanced processing resources for the space mission software (LEON-3FT dual core), communication interfaces with the AOCS (Coarse Sun Sensor, Star Tracker, Magnetorque, Reaction Wheels, Gyro, etc.), payload subsystem and power subsystem, time synchronization and distribution functions as well as a safe guard memory (optional).
- 32-KByte PROM for boot software
- 1-MByte EEPROM for non-volatile data storage of e.g. application software
- Various interfaces to connect AOCS, payload subsystem and power subsystem
- FPGA for customized functionality
- 1-GByte safe guard memory (optional)
- High-reliability, full-redundant architecture with 2 CPU-Boards, 2 IO-Boards and 2 Power-Board in Europe-Card format
Disclaimer: satsearch is not responsible for any mistakes on this page, although we do our best to ensure correctness. Please report any mistakes to us.
Last updated: 2021-09-27