The EOSOL FEED-RAD-C-X-DLP is designed to feed a refector at C and X band mainly for Earth Observation Radiometry applications. It provides very low spill over and therefore offers low sidelobes level. This feed could also be suitable for telecom applications since it can be customized adjusting the frequency bands and parameters to the desired ones.
- Ground stations
- Frequency range: 6.6-7.25 GHz & 10.6-10.7 GHz.
- Directivity: 17.5 dB (6.6 GHz) 20.75 dB (10.6 GHz)
- Return loss 25 dB
- Crosspolar values lower than -35 dB.
- Dual linear polarization feed with very low spillover.
- Low phase pattern variation and low phase center variation.
- Can feed a Single Offset Reflector (offset/D = 0.6) with f/D between 0.8 and 1.25.
Disclaimer: satsearch is not responsible for any mistakes on this page, although we do our best to ensure correctness. Please report any mistakes to us.
Last updated: 2022-04-25