The EOSOL FEED-COMS-X-TX-RX-SCP is designed to feed an offset reflector at X band mainly for telecom applications. It provides low spillover and therefore the feed offers low sidelobes level. The design can be adjusted to fit in other reflector configurations. Furthermore, reflector antenna simulation results can be included.
- Fixed Satcom terminals
- Flyaway Satcom terminals
- Frequency range: 7.25-7.75 GHz & 7.9-8.4 GHz
- Directivity: 16 dB (typical).
- Return loss 18 dB
- Axial ratio < 0.5 dB
- Single circular polarization antenna in each frequency band.
- Can feed a Single Offset Reflector (offset/D = 0.6) with f/D between 0.6 and 0.8.
- Configuration: Horn - Polarizer.
- The polarizer configuration on this feed can therefore be designed to work with ports in Tx/Tx or Rx/Rx.
Disclaimer: satsearch is not responsible for any mistakes on this page, although we do our best to ensure correctness. Please report any mistakes to us.
Last updated: 2022-04-25