spaceware™ is a family of high-thrust and flexible electric propulsion systems suited for all mission needs for satellites ranging from 5 kg to 1.000 kg. Whether you are looking to deploy a constellation, change the altitude or inclination of your spacecrafts, perform a RAAN phasing, maintain your orbit or avoid collisions, spaceware™ will meet your needs.
The Exotrail spaceware™ - micro is a 150W-class system offering high thrust and significant maneuver capabilities for microsats. The cluster configuration of the Micro Cluster² XL provides flexibility to meet higher thrust and lifetime mission demands.
It utilizes Xenon as a propellant and has a maximum total impulse of 115 kNs.
The cluster configurations provide flexibility to meet the high thrust and lifetime demands of missions as per the customer requirements. It also opens up the door to AOCS capabilities and allows optimal performance in all the throttling scales.
- Space-proven system with performance demonstrated in orbit
- Reaches optimal orbit faster than other electric propulsion technologies
- Delivers high specific impulse of electric propulsion while maintaining very high thrust
- Adaptable to specific mission profiles with a unique, modular design.
- Configurable total impulse which can be modified using a different tank form factor
Disclaimer: satsearch is not responsible for any mistakes on this page, although we do our best to ensure correctness. Please report any mistakes to us.
Last updated: 2023-01-12
spaceware™ Micro Cluster² XL Thruster