spaceware™ is a family of high-thrust and flexible electric propulsion systems suited for all mission needs for satellites ranging from 5 kg to 1.000 kg. Whether you are looking to deploy a constellation, change the altitude or inclination of your spacecrafts, perform a RAAN phasing, maintain your orbit or avoid collisions, spaceware™ will meet your needs.
The Exotrail spaceware™ Micro XL Thruster is a 150W-class system developed for microsatellites. It offers high thrust and huge maneuver capabilities for microsatellites.
The thruster utilizes Xenon as a propellant and has a maximum total impulse of 52 kNs.
Its tilt is adjustable towards the center of mass to a wide extent with low thermal influence on the platform.
- Space-proven system with performance demonstrated in orbit
- Reaches optimal orbit faster than other electric propulsion technologies
- Delivers high specific impulse of electric propulsion while maintaining very high thrust
- Adaptable to specific mission profiles with a unique, modular design.
- Configurable total impulse which can be modified using a different tank form factor
Disclaimer: satsearch is not responsible for any mistakes on this page, although we do our best to ensure correctness. Please report any mistakes to us.
Last updated: 2024-02-05