spaceware™ is a family of high-thrust and flexible electric propulsion systems suited for all mission needs for satellites ranging from 5 kg to 1.000 kg. Whether you are looking to deploy a constellation, change the altitude or inclination of your spacecrafts, perform a RAAN phasing, maintain your orbit or avoid collisions, spaceware™ will meet your needs.
The Exotrail spaceware™ Nano L Thruster is a 60W-class system designed for satellite platforms ranging between 10 to 80kg.
It utilizes Xenon as a propellant and has a maximum total impulse of 5.4 kNs.
The thruster's tilt is adjustable for CubeSats between 6U and 20U. Its Thruster Control Unit (TCU) can be mounted separately from the thruster body.
- Space-proven system with performance demonstrated in orbit
- Reaches optimal orbit faster than other electric propulsion technologies
- Delivers high specific impulse of electric propulsion while maintaining very high thrust
- Adaptable to specific mission profiles with a unique, modular design.
- Configurable total impulse which can be modified using a different tank form factor
Disclaimer: satsearch is not responsible for any mistakes on this page, although we do our best to ensure correctness. Please report any mistakes to us.
Last updated: 2023-01-12
spaceware™ Nano L Thruster