The General Dynamics KU/KA/X-Band High Rate Transmitter (HRT150) is a Ku-, Ka-, and X-band transmitter using FPGA, ASIC and GaAs MMIC technology.
A TCXO-derived DRO loop acts as an internal frequency carrier source and the system features a solid state power amplifier to support antennas and high power stages.
- Suitable for TDRSS or Direct-to-Earth applications
- Operating in frequency bands Ku, Ka, and X
- SQPSK Modulation
- TDRSS KuSAR ground station equipment compatibility
- DRO/TCXO frequency internal source
- Forward error-correcting encoders are included
- 8-parallel convolutional inner code and Reed-Solomon outer code
- Direct X-band modulation
- Radiation- and SEU-tolerant
- Custom analog pre-modulation filtering
- SMA-F RF output connector
- Telemetry: temperature, forward power, Voltage, TX on/off, PLL lock
Customizable for frequency bands Ku, Ka, and X.
Disclaimer: satsearch is not responsible for any mistakes on this page, although we do our best to ensure correctness. Please report any mistakes to us.
Last updated: 2022-02-28