GS-FOG60A by GranStal Solutions is a complete gyro system which comprises a fiber optic sensing assembly and analog processing electronics. The series features ultra-compact lightweight design combined with super shock and vibration immunity. It has been designed from the ground up for mission critical control applications where reliability is very important. The hardware is protected from reverse polarity, overvoltage, surges, static and short circuits on all external interfaces.
GS-FOG60A is a small, lightweight, high performance closed loop fiber optic gyro, suited for stabilization and positioning systems for such platforms as high-speed gimbals, antennas, laser pointing, high-definition cameras, and other optical and sensor systems requiring high-performance motion-sensing and control.
- Small package size, high stability and more resistance to interference
- Designed and tested to safety standards
- Optimized performance in bias stability, scale factor, and angle random walk
- Asynchronous RS-422 protocol
- Optimized for shock, vibration, and thermal performance
Disclaimer: satsearch is not responsible for any mistakes on this page, although we do our best to ensure correctness. Please report any mistakes to us.
Last updated: 2022-09-06