The Honeywell Aerospace CDL-MS02 is a C-band downlink transmitter designed for LEO small satellite missions. It is based on a software defined radio (SDR) and is designed to allow fast customization to accommodate customer requirements.
The CDL-MS02 comprises a radio transmitter with a high efficiency GaN SSPA and provides up to a 40 Mbps downlink to ground infrastructure.
- Low mass and low volume unit
- Up to 40 Mbps data rate
- Up to 5W variable output power
- OQPSK/QPSK modulation schemes
- Programmable output frequency
- Selectable convolutional coding
- Selectable V35 scrambling
- Telemetry/Telecommand via RS-422 or CAN bus
- Three LVDS synchronous data ports with auto detection
- Low power consumption
- High efficiency GaN amplifier-based design
Disclaimer: satsearch is not responsible for any mistakes on this page, although we do our best to ensure correctness. Please report any mistakes to us.
Last updated: 2022-05-03