The Honeywell Aerospace STC-MS03 is an S-band telemetry, tracking and command (TT&C) transceiver designed for space applications.
It is based on software defined radio (SDR) and is designed to allow for fast customization to accommodate customer requirements.
The STC-MS03 is designed with specific attention to power and size to address the limited space and reduced battery capacity of small satellites.
It is compatible with the requirements of the European Space Agency's (ESA) Class-3 flight and was selected to fly in CHEOPS and ESAIL mission.
- In-flight configurable modulation, RF power output and data-rate
- Highly adaptable Software Defined Radio (SDR) architecture
- FPGA based design for fast customisation
- Low mass and low volume unit
- Independent BPSK and PM demodulators
- Supports BPSK (32k to 1024 Kbps), QPSK, OQPSK (up to 6.25 Mbps)
- Flexible RF frequencies and Tx power
- High efficiency GaN amplifier based design
- Fully space qualified equipment with flight heritage and multiple flight units integrated on numerous missions, both commercial and institutional (ESA)
- Established reliability for the most critical communications link to the ground infrastructure
ITAR free equipment.
Disclaimer: satsearch is not responsible for any mistakes on this page, although we do our best to ensure correctness. Please report any mistakes to us.
Last updated: 2022-05-03