The Honeywell Aerospace XDL-C301-HR is an X-band downlink transmitter designed for small and medium satellites. It has a software defined radio (SDR) functionality and has been optimized for missions that require high data rates.
It has an input data rate of up to 700 Mbps and has an LVDS synchronous serial interface.
- Optimized for small to medium satellites
- Suitable for high data rate applications (400Mbps to 600Mbps typical)
- Low mass and low volume unit
- High Efficiency / Low Power consumption
- User-selectable configuration
- Telemetry/Telecommand via RS-422 or UART protocol
- Flexible SDR design, selectable modulation and output power configurations
- QPSK, 8PSK, 16APSK, 32APSK, 64APSK
- Selectable coding
- LVDS synchronous data ports with auto detection
Disclaimer: satsearch is not responsible for any mistakes on this page, although we do our best to ensure correctness. Please report any mistakes to us.
Last updated: 2022-05-03