The ISIS S-band Transmitter is a transmitter designed to meet data rate downlinks of up to 4.3 Mbps with CubeSat compatibility.
The transmitter can be used for both Telemetry, Tracking and Command (TT&C) systems or Payload Data downlinks.
The S-band transmitter is flexible and implments CCSDS as data link layer protocol. The system allows in-flight configuration of modulation scheme, frequency, data-rate, and RF output power.
The data rate is the usable information bit-rate at CCSDS TM Transfer Frame level.
- Operates in the 2200-2290 MHz EESS/SRS/SOS allocation
- CCSDS compliant channel coding
- Compatibile with off-the-shelf demodulators as well as various ground station networks
- RF power control loop
- SFCG Spectral mask compliant (Recommendation: SFCG-21-2R4)
- Safety watchdog
- Adjustable RF output power
- RF output tolerant to full mismatch
- Strong Forward Error Correction (FEC) to maximize link throughput
- No need for data pre-processing: all channel coding is performed inside the transmitter
- In-flight configurable RF parameters
- Data interfaces: LVDS (payload data), I2C (housekeeping)
- IPC-A-610 Class 3 assembly
Flight heritage since 2018
Disclaimer: satsearch is not responsible for any mistakes on this page, although we do our best to ensure correctness. Please report any mistakes to us.
Last updated: 2022-03-29