MN100 is a communication satellite platform developed by MINOSpace with high performance. Based on the intelligent and highly integrated design, the platform has ability to carry a variety of payloads, and provide excellent attitude control accuracy.
MN100 platform is equipped with two-dimensional SADM, which can provide no less than 210W for payload power (orbit average). The configured propulsion system is used for the initial attitude stability, phase adjustment, orbit maintenance and deorbit, meeting the requirements of the design life of satellites for about 3-5 years.
The first two IoT satellites based on the MN100 platform are expected to be launched by the end of 2020.
The main features of the platform are:
- Standardized design, meeting the requirements of various communication payloads.
- Lightweight design, high payload fraction.
- Integrated design of electronic equipment, reducing internal interface and launch mass.
- Configuration compact design, with solar array and payload during transportation, process at launch site much shortened.
- Short manufacturing cycle, and the delivery is about 14 months
Disclaimer: satsearch is not responsible for any mistakes on this page, although we do our best to ensure correctness. Please report any mistakes to us.
Last updated: 2021-02-03