The Mynaric Condor Mk3 is an optical communication terminal suitable for inter-satellite space-space, space-air, space ground connectivity.
The optical communication does not require ITU or FCC frequency coordination. The system by design offers higher reliability, performance, bandwidth, and built-in redundancy with 7+ years lifetime in LEO.
The communication system is secured and optimized for LEO satellite constellations with significant SWAP advantages.
The system is fully compliant with SDA Tranche 1 and Tranche 0 standard. The terminal is designed to have a smaller footprint, lesser mass and lower power consumption.
- Space-Space communication
- Space-air communicaiton
- Space-ground communication
- Inter-satellite communication
- LEO Satellite constellations communication
- Intra-plane and cross-plane communication
- Hyper hemispherical Field of Regard (FoR) with fast acquisition time
- Highly modularized design with Optical System Assembly (OSA) and a separate Electronics Box (EB)
- Dual configuration controls two OSAs and Quad configuration controls up to four OSAs
- Reduces power consumption for multiple OSAs versus individual EBs for each terminal
- Reduces mass when multiple OSAs are required per satellite
- Configurable Laser Ethernet Terminals (LET), or “modems” that can support a variety of data rates
- Software configurable gender changer for seamless link configuration across various communication nodes
- Full duplex, symmetrical, simultaneous transmit and receive
- Full in-orbit self-calibration
- Layout and build allow for simplified integration into satellites
- Adaptable to flat-panel satellite designs
- Power output and data rate optimized based on customer requirements
- Designed to withstand high vibration and extended temperature ranges
ITAR free product.
Disclaimer: satsearch is not responsible for any mistakes on this page, although we do our best to ensure correctness. Please report any mistakes to us.
Last updated: 2022-04-01