The Redwire Argus Vision System is a camera system for spaceflight situational awareness, navigation, inspection, and visual applications. This space camera system is a modular, software-defined, imaging system built upon a set of COTS hardware qualified for space applications, with options to meet customer-defined, mission-specific requirements. Argus offers a family of imaging options that include up to 3 interchangeable 13 MP MIPI camera heads and a variety of lens configurations.
The Argus Vision System can be used across an array of applications:
- Space Situational Awareness (Multi-Sensor Fusion, Change Detection, Surveillance)
- Spacecraft State Monitoring (Deployments, Metrology, Navigation, Assembly, Inspection)
- Maximum Image Resolution: 4208 x 3120
- Maximum Video Resolution: 4k-3840x2160
- 60 lumen LED illuminator for basic scene illumination and use with retroreflectors
- Standard M12 lens interface for wide range of FOV options
- On-board closed-loop heater for critical components
- Software-defined heater and overtemperature setpoints
- On-board over-current and over-voltage protection circuitry
Testing & qualification
The Argus Vision system has undergone environmental qualification, including:
- Operational Baseplate Temperature Range in Vacuum (-50°C to 85°C)
- Radiation Tolerant (proton and heavy ion radiation tested)
- Random vibration (24Grms qualified)
- Shock (1960 Gs)
Space Cameras are export controlled through an ECCN (Export Control Classification Number) issued by the United States Department of Commerce, ECCN 7A104. Export shipment requires successful application for an export license.
Disclaimer: satsearch is not responsible for any mistakes on this page, although we do our best to ensure correctness. Please report any mistakes to us.
Last updated: 2022-01-22