The Satlab SRS-3 is a full-duplex, low-power, S-band transceiver designed for TM & TC on micro- and nano-satellites. The self-contained system operates on the ITU space operations S-band frequencies and features integrated transmit and receive filters, LNA and power amplifier, requiring only passive external antennas.
SRS-3 is highly configurable, with transmit and receive frequencies, bit rates, output power and framing configurations being adjustable on-orbit.RS-3 is powered from a single 5 to 40 V input and is compatible with ECSS-E-ST-20-20C compliant, 28 V unregulated power supplies. The power input and all onboard regulated voltages are protected against over-current.
The main features include:
- Variable transmit bit rate up to 512 kbps
- Configurable forward error correction and framing
- Adjustable output power up to 30 dBm with Automatic Level Control
- On-board PA, LNA, transmit and receive filters
- CAN-bus and RS-422 interfaces using CubeSat Space Protocol (CSP)
- Magnetic-less Ethernet interface with IP routing
- Wide input voltage range with over-current protection and external watchdog timer
- CubeSat Kit form factor compatible aluminum enclosure
- Delivered with source-level software support library for easy integration
Disclaimer: satsearch is not responsible for any mistakes on this page, although we do our best to ensure correctness. Please report any mistakes to us.
Last updated: 2020-10-25