The second generation Command & Data Handling system has a warm space redundancy configuration. It collects data from numerous spacecraft sensors and controls numerous attitude effectors.
- Fully compliant CCSDS Processor
- Command Operation Procedures (COP)
- Receives CCSDS command information from Receivers/Decryptor: decodes commands and distributes to bus or payload components
- CCSDS CADU format data for output via spacecraft transmitter
- Mixed 3u & 6u cPCI: 8 slots available, SCP (6 active with 2 spares)
Disclaimer: satsearch is not responsible for any mistakes on this page, although we do our best to ensure correctness. Please report any mistakes to us.
Last updated: 2021-06-01