The Sidus Space LizzieSat™ is a multi-mission satellite platform designed to provide turnkey access to space.
It is capable of housing custom payloads to suit the mission requirements of the customer.
Some of its key features include S-band for telemetry, tracking & command (TT&C) and X-band downlink for payload data transfer.
It also has an optional high-resolution Imaging, thermo sensing & acceleration measurement system.
LizzieSat™ is mainly well suited for applications like Zero-G product testing and hardening, biotechnology experiments, and for proprietary in-space sensors & iot components.
- S-band for Telemetry, Tracking & Command (TT&C)
- X-band Downlink for Payload Data Transfer
- Guidance, Navigation & Control (GN&C) with Active Propulsion
- Optional Hi-Rez Imaging, Thermo Sensing & Acceleration Measurement
- Payload Capacities: 15kg, 18U & up to 28V power supply
Disclaimer: satsearch is not responsible for any mistakes on this page, although we do our best to ensure correctness. Please report any mistakes to us.
Last updated: 2022-04-06