Signion offers a Satellite-based AIS (S-AIS) receiver for vessel tracking in dense maritime zones.
Some of the key advantages of this receiver include
- Algorithm available on low-power FPGA platforms
- Reduces latency in data detection and fusion
- Eliminates downlink Doppler compensation
- Reduced downlink power/ bandwidth
- Significant increase in messages decoded
- Supports base-band waveform capture
Disclaimer: satsearch is not responsible for any mistakes on this page, although we do our best to ensure correctness. Please report any mistakes to us.
Last updated: 2020-10-15