The SkyFox Labs piPATCH-MAX is a Multiband (Civil GPS-L1 + GLONASS-G1 + GALILEO-E1 + BEIDOU-B1) Satellite Active Antenna module designed to provide strong signal for GPS satellites reception in space.
The module is suitable for projects requiring stronger GPS signal reception with enough margins due to the ease-of-use MCX signal and power interface.
The module could be easily mounted to the satellite structure using four M4 screws with a flat head. High quality conformal coating, Kapton fix and Sn/Pb tin-lead (non-RoHS) used for the Flight Model by design brings the best possible outgassing performance in vacuum environment of space.
The antenna is fully compatible with piNAV-L1, piNAVi-L1 and pqNAV-L1 GPS navigation solutions as well as other GPS/GLONASS receivers with biased RF antenna inputs in the nominal range of 3.3V to 5V DC.
- Microsatellites, Big Satellites GNSS receivers
- Limited Power Budget Space Projects
- Stable 50+ dBc-Hz SNR on ground for close-Zenith Satellites
- Allows satellite tracking even when Nadir pointing
- GPS, GLONASS, or GPS+GLONASS available
- Large groundplane insulated from Structure
- Double ESD Protection, DC Short Mass 89 grams
- Connector SMA-F, (both Signal + Power) Straight or Right-angle on request
- FR-4 Space-grade 4-layers PCB
- SAW Filter
- Patch Epoxy-fixed (3M Ultra Low Outgassing)
- Double-sided Kapton® fix below Patch
- 60/40 Tin-Lead used (prevent tin whiskers)
- Harmonized System (HS) Code for FM/EM models: 8529.10.69
- Country of origin: the Czech Republic.
- The Czech Republic participates in the Wassennaar Agreement and agrees with the Missile Technology Control Regime.
- The functional parameters of the Space-grade Flight Model of this product require it to be considered as a regulated (dual use) goods with controlled export.
- An Export License, approved by the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Czech Republic (the local control entity), is required.
- Export License requests should be submitted by the manufacturer to the local control entity.
- The manufacturer is prepared to support the customer to obtain the Export License (if approved by the local control entity).
- The typical Export License assessment period is from 30 to 60 days from application to delivery, potentially affecting the respective product delivery date extension.
Disclaimer: satsearch is not responsible for any mistakes on this page, although we do our best to ensure correctness. Please report any mistakes to us.
Last updated: 2022-05-27