Technetics Group is an experienced manufacturer of dynamic carbon face contacting seals.
Carbon provides self lubrication and can operate in tempera- tures up to 1000°F. It also operates at speeds up to 70,000 RPM.
Technetics Group is also experienced with several types of sec- ondary seals used in the dynamic seal assemblies.
Bellows Secondary Seals
• Very good sealing performance (hermetic) and can survive temperatures up to 1000°F
• Good vibration performance
• Maintenance free
• Can accommodate lots of shaft movement up to +/- .100 inches.
O-ring Secondary Seals
• Fairly good sealing properties
• The most economical
• Limited life and lower temperature threshold (250°F)
PTFE Secondary Seals
• Good sealing properties
• Temperature resistance up to 400°F
Technetics Group also offers hydrostatic and hydrodynamic sealing solutions to meet demanding performance and life requirements.
Technetics Group has designed carbon face seals for more than forty years and draws from this experience when developing new seal applications and designs.
• Propulsion engine and APU shaft seals
• Gearbox seals
• Turbo machinery
• Land based turbine power generators
• Wind turbines
• Industrial machinery
Disclaimer: satsearch is not responsible for any mistakes on this page, although we do our best to ensure correctness. Please report any mistakes to us.
Last updated: 2020-08-26