Telstar TVAC³ is a standard, affordable thermal vacuum chamber with cube shape, intended for cubesat and small parts testing and outgassing.
- Dry Vacuum
- Less than 10^-6 mbar vacuum (3h pumpdown)
- Heating / cooling rate > 2°C/min
- Temperature uniformity < ±2°C
- Easy access for maintenance
- Optional outgassing configuration
- Computer control
- Automatic recipes
- Monitoring of control channels (vacuum, fluid temperature, etc.)
- Recording up to 8 TCs (User)
- Remote access via VPN
- Three spare ports
Testing & qualification
Telstar is a ISO 9001 certified company.
Disclaimer: satsearch is not responsible for any mistakes on this page, although we do our best to ensure correctness. Please report any mistakes to us.
Last updated: 2022-02-22