The Temis Avionic/Launchers Video Acquisition System VISIVA is a video and telemetry transmission core designed to be installed inside launchers.
- Up to 8 CVBS type Video Camera
- Acquisition of 2 Video Simultaneously
- Transmission of 2 Video Simultaneously
- Programmable Mission Timeline based on mission time or launcher events
- S-Band Transmitter
- Scalable Control Unit (IAPULT)
- Dry-Loop I/F for video triggering
- CAN Bus configuration port
- Serial port for telemetry replication
- 20 Minutes of video recording at maximum quality
- Configurable video quality
- 1Mbit/s CCSDS (PCM-NRZ-L)
The System has achieved flight heritage. The product has flown in the VEGA Flight VV01, VV02, VV16.
Disclaimer: satsearch is not responsible for any mistakes on this page, although we do our best to ensure correctness. Please report any mistakes to us.
Last updated: 2022-02-23