The Tensor Tech ADCS-MTQ is an integrated Attitude Determination and Control System (ADCS) with magnetorquer.
The system uses a triaxial magnetometer and a triaxial magnetorquer for attitude control. Its control modes include magnetic dipole moment control and de-tumbling.
To enable the sun-pointing mode, 6 optional FSS-15 fine sun sensors must be installed on the user's satellite. Users who desire to build their own ADCS may use this product as magnetic sensors and actuator components.
The ADCS system's functions can however be triggered on orbit and serve as a backup if the primary ADCS fails. Moreover, support software is provided for the user to set up and calibrate the system.
This magnetorquer-based ADCS will suit the application for 1U to 3U CubeSats with a limited power budget and volume constraint.
The video below is a presentation by Tensor Tech from the 2021 satsearch webinar: "a guide to selecting an ADCS for a small satellite mission". For more information about the webinar, and to see footage of the entire event, please click here
- Reliable and robust design
- Cost-effective solution with high performance
- Comprehensive software support and free technical support
- Optional fine sun sensor removal in case of simple mission requirements such as de-tumbling.
- Two modes available: Detumbling and Rough pointing.
- The system is provided with an optional GNSS receiver and antenna.
Disclaimer: satsearch is not responsible for any mistakes on this page, although we do our best to ensure correctness. Please report any mistakes to us.
Last updated: 2023-02-02