The Gigabit Modulator offered by TESAT is suited for advanced data downlink subsystems in X-Band and Ka-Band. employed onboard Earth Observation satellites and scientific missions.
The Gigabit Modulator offers the following benefits:
- Increased throughput by variable or adaptive coding/modulation
- High channel data rate (1.2 Gbps in X-Band, 2 Gbps in Ka-Band)
- Integrated predistorter for power amplifier linearization allows utilization of high order modulation schemes at optimized amplifier back-off in combination with both TWTAs & SSPAs.
- Flexible design in terms of:
- High order modulation and coding scheme (27 different schemes)
- Data Rate & Symbol Rate which are adaptable in a large range
- Output frequency (5 MHz step size either in X- or Ka-Band)
Disclaimer: satsearch is not responsible for any mistakes on this page, although we do our best to ensure correctness. Please report any mistakes to us.
Last updated: 2021-04-23