The Texas instruments TIDA-070002 is a space-grade isolated flyback DC/DC over-current protection reference design. An isolated feedback flyback with overcurrent flags and current sensing are created by this reference design using LM139AQML-SP quadcomparator, INA901-SP radiation hardened current monitor and UC1901-SP.
The UC1843A-SP current mode PWM controller provides the voltage and current to output by switching the low side MOSFET of the flyback converter. The loop for isolated feedback is completed with the UC1901-SP sensing the output voltage.
To create an overcurrent flag, the input current is provided to the LM139AQML-SP by INA901-SP.
- LM139AQML-SP — Low Power Low Offset Voltage Quad Comparator
- INA901-SP — Radiation hardened, -15-V to 65-V, split-stage current sense amplifier with in-line filter option
- UC1843A-SP — Space-grade, 30-V, 1-A, PWM controller with 8.4-V/7.6-V UVLO 100% duty cycle, -55C to 125C
- UC1843B-SP — Radiation-hardness-assured (RHA), 30-V, 1-A, PWM controller with 8.4-V/7.6-V UVLO 100% duty cycle
- UC1901-SP — Isolated Feedback Generator
- Isolated magnetic feedback using UC1901-SP
- Current sensing using INA901-SP
- Overcurrent comparison using LM139AQML-SP
- Pulse-by-pulse current limiting
- Double pulse suppression
- Multiple feedback paths supported
Disclaimer: satsearch is not responsible for any mistakes on this page, although we do our best to ensure correctness. Please report any mistakes to us.
Last updated: 2021-12-21