The Texas Instruments TPS7H4010-SEP is a synchronous step-down DC/DC converter that is capable of driving a load current of up to 6A from a supply voltage that can range from 3.5 to 32 V.
The TPS7H4010-SEP is designed to be easy to use and to provide a high level of efficiency and output accuracy in a small size. It has a pinout designed for a simple PCB layout that includes optimal thermal and EMI performance.
Peak current-mode control is employed as standard and additional features are available for enhanced versatility including; power-good flag, external clock synchronization, FPWM, and adjustable switching frequency.
In order to improve efficiency over the entire operational load range, the converter includes optional external bias and automatic frequency foldback at light loads.
Few external components are required and the system includes a variety of protective features including input undervoltage lockout, hiccup short-circuit protection, thermal shutdown, and cycle-by-cycle current limiting.
Orderable Part Numbers
- Radiation Hardened
- SEL, SEB, and SEGR immune up to
- SET and SEFI characterized up to
- TID assured for every wafer lot up to
- TID characterized up to 30 krad(Si)
- Space Enhanced Plastic
- Controlled baseline
- Au bondwire and NiPdAu lead finish
- Enhanced mold compound for low outgassing
- One fabrication, assembly and test site
- Extended product life cycle
- Extended product change notification
- Product traceability
- Wide voltage conversion range:
- tON-MIN =60 ns (typical)
- tOFF-MIN =70 ns (typical)
- Low MOSFET ON-resistance:
- RDS_ON_HS =53 mΩ (typical)
- RDS_ON_LS =31 mΩ (typical)
- Adjustable frequency range: 350 kHz to 2.2 MHz
- Synchronizable to external clock
- Internal compensation
- Power-good flag
- Precision enable to program system UVLO
- Fixed or adjustable soft-start time
- Cycle-by-cycle current limiting
- Short-circuit protection with hiccup mode
- Thermal shutdown protection
Testing & qualification
Below are the technical documentations available for this product:
- Radiation & reliability report
- Single-Event Effects Test Report of the TPS7H4010-SEP
- TPS7H4010-SEP Neutron Displacement Damage Characterization
- TPS7H4010-SEP Production Flow and Reliability Report
- TPS7H4010-SEP Total Ionizing Dose (TID) Radiation Report
- Application note
- Selection guide
- Technical article
Disclaimer: satsearch is not responsible for any mistakes on this page, although we do our best to ensure correctness. Please report any mistakes to us.
Last updated: 2021-12-21