The Texas Instruments TL7700-SEP is a bipolar integrated circuit designed to be used as a reset controller in microprocessor and microcomputer systems.
It features a highly stable circuit function with a 1.8-40 V supply voltage and a SENSE voltage that can be set to any value greater than 0.5 V using 2 external resistors.
The system has a minimum supply current that allows portable battery operation and may be used with AC line operation.
The TL7700-SEP device is also designed to operate effectively in the temperature range –55°C to 125°C.
- Low Earth orbit (LEO) space applications
- Power supervisor for satellites
- Supervise DPS, MCUs, FPGAs, and ASICs
Orderable Part Numbers
- VID V62/19602
- Radiation hardened
- Single event latch-up (SEL) immune to 43 MeV-cm2/mg at 125°C
- Total ionizing dose (TID) RLAT for every wafer lot up to 20 krad(Si)
- Space enhanced plastic
- Controlled baseline
- Gold wire
- NiPdAu lead finish
- One assembly and test site
- One fabrication site
- Available in military (–55°C to 125°C) temperature range
- Extended product life cycle
- Extended product-change notification
- Product traceability
- Enhanced mold compound for low outgassing
- Adjustable sense voltage with two external resistors
- 1% sense voltage tolerance (25°C)
- Adjustable hysteresis of sense voltage
- Wide operating supply-voltage range: 1.8 V to 40 V
- Low power consumption: ICC =0.6 mA typical, VCC =40 V
Testing & qualification
Below are the technical documentations available for this product:
- Radiation & reliability report
- TL7700-SEP NDD (Neutron Displacement Damage) Characterization Test Report
- TL7700-SEP Production Flow and Reliability Report
- TL7700-SEP Single-Event Latch-Up (SEL) Radiation Report
- TL7700-SEP Total Ionizing Dose (TID) Radiation Report
- Application note
- Selection guide
- Technical article
Disclaimer: satsearch is not responsible for any mistakes on this page, although we do our best to ensure correctness. Please report any mistakes to us.
Last updated: 2021-12-21