The Texas Instruments TL1431 is a precision programmable reference suitable for aerospace, industrial, auto, telecom, and computing. TL1431 features the fundamental analog building, an accurate voltage reference and op amp with specified thermal stability over commercial, automotive and military temperature ranges.
The device is suitable replacement for Zener diodes and other types of references in applications such as switching power supplies, adjustable power supplies, and onboard regulation because of the sharp turnon characteristic provided by Active output circuitry. The output can be set using two external resistors.
TL1431 can behave as an error amplifier, single voltage reference, comparator with integrated reference or voltage clamp when used with its key components.
Orderable Part Numbers
- QMLV qualified to 100-krad(Si) RHA, 5962R99620
- 0.4% initial voltage tolerance
- 0.2-Ω typical output impedance
- Fast turnon: 500 ns
- Sink current capability: 1 mA to 100 mA
- Low reference current (REF)
- Adjustable output voltage: VI(ref) to 36 V
Testing & qualification
Below are the technical documentations available for this product:
- Radiation & reliability report
- Application note
- Space-Grade, 100-krad, Linear Thermoelectric Cooler (TEC) Driver Circuit
- Space-Grade, 100-krad, Window Comparator Circuit
- Space-Grade, 50-krad, 1.25-V, Low-Noise Voltage Reference Circuit
- Failure Containment in Spacecraft Point-of-Load Power Supplies
- Single-Event Effects Confidence Interval Calculations
- Heavy Ion Orbital Environment Single-Event Effects Estimations
- Selection guide
Disclaimer: satsearch is not responsible for any mistakes on this page, although we do our best to ensure correctness. Please report any mistakes to us.
Last updated: 2021-12-21