The Texas Instruments LM185-1.2QML-SP is a micropower 2-terminal band-gap voltage regulator diodes that is space-graded, ceramic packaged and radiation-tolerant.
The component features a low dynamic impedance, tolerant of capacitive loading and a good temperature stability. The tight voltage tolerance is provided using on-chip trimming. Low noise and long term stability is ensured by design due to the use of transistors and resistors.
The component is designed to operate over a dynamic operating range with varying supplies with high level of regulation. The component is also suitable for micropower circuitry due to its low power drain.
Regulators, portable meters, or general purpose analog circuitry with battery life approaching shelf life can be made using this voltage reference. Older references can be replaced with a tighter tolerance part because of the wide operating current of the component.
- Military - QML certified for Military and Defense Applications
- Space - Radiation tolerant, ceramic packaging and qualified for use in Space-based application
Orderable Part Numbers
- Operating Current of 10µA to 20mA
- 1Ω Maximum Dynamic Impedance (Typical)
- Low Temperature Coefficient
- Radiation Qualified Option
- 100 krad
- Low Dose Rate Tested at 10 mrad/s
Testing & qualification
Below are the technical documentations available for this product:
Disclaimer: satsearch is not responsible for any mistakes on this page, although we do our best to ensure correctness. Please report any mistakes to us.
Last updated: 2021-12-21