The Texas Instruments LM4050QML-SP is a space-graded precision voltage reference suitable for data acquisition systems, instrumentation, process control and energy management.
LM4050QML-SP is packaged in a 10-Lead Ceramic CLGA and is designed to operate without the need for an external stabilizing capacitor. LM4050QML-SP is also designed to ensure stability with a capacitive load.
Stable reverse breakdown voltage accuracy is ensured over a range of operating temperatures and currents through low dynamic impedance and bandgap reference temperature drift curvature correction.
- Control Systems
- Data Acquisition Systems
- Process Control
- Energy Management
Orderable Part Numbers
- Low Dose Rate Qualified 100 krad(Si)
- SEFI Immune
- SET Immune with 60µF CLOAD
- CLOAD 0µF to 100µF
- Fixed Reverse Breakdown Voltage of 2.500V, 5.000V
Testing & qualification
Below are the technical documentations available for this product:
- Radiation & reliability report
- Application note
- Space-Grade, 100-krad, Programmable Negative Voltage Source (–5 to 0 V) Circuit
- Space-Grade, 100-krad, Programmable Voltage Source Circuit With Remote Sense FB
- Single-Event Effects Confidence Interval Calculations
- Heavy Ion Orbital Environment Single-Event Effects Estimations
- Selection guide
Disclaimer: satsearch is not responsible for any mistakes on this page, although we do our best to ensure correctness. Please report any mistakes to us.
Last updated: 2021-12-21