The Texas Instruments LM136A-2.5QML-SP is a precision 2.5V shunt regulator diode radiation-hardened, suitable for military and space applications. The third terminal on the regulator is designed to enable trimming of reference temperature and voltage easily.
The regulator can be used for power supplies, op amp circuitry or digital voltmeters as a precision 2.5V low voltage reference. The regulator helps obtain a stable reference from a 5V logic supplies. Being a shunt regulator, it can be as a positive or negative voltage reference.
- Military - QML certified for Military and Defense Applications
- Space - Radiation tolerant, ceramic packaging and qualified for use in Space-based application
Orderable Part Numbers
- Available with Radiation Specification
- Total Ionizing Dose 100 krad(Si)
- ELDRS Free 100 krad(Si)
- Low Temperature Coefficient
- Wide Operating Current of 400 μA to 10 mA
- Specified Temperature Stability
- Easily Trimmed for Minimum Temperature Drift
- Fast Turn-on
- 3–Lead Transistor Package
Testing & qualification
Below are the technical documentations available for this product:
- Radiation & reliability report
- Application note
- Single-Event Effects Confidence Interval Calculations
- Heavy Ion Orbital Environment Single-Event Effects Estimations
- Selection guide
Disclaimer: satsearch is not responsible for any mistakes on this page, although we do our best to ensure correctness. Please report any mistakes to us.
Last updated: 2021-12-21