The Texas Instruments LM2941QML-SP is a positive voltage regulator qualified for use in military, defence and space-based applications.
The regulator is originally designed for vehicular applications and the circuitry are protected from two-battery jumps or reverse battery installations. The regulator will automatically shut down during line transients such as load dump, to protect both the load and the internal circuits. Features such as short circuit and thermal overload protection are also available for the regulator.
The ground pin current due to the differential between the input and output voltage is reduced by a quiescent current reduction circuit. Higher quiescent currents only exist when the regulator is in the dropout mode.
- Military - QML certified for Military and Defense Applications
- Space - Radiation tolerant, ceramic packaging and qualified for use in Space-based application
Orderable Part Numbers
- Available with Radiation Ensure
- ELDRS Free 100 krad(Si)
- Output Voltage Adjustable from 5V to 20V
- Dropout Voltage Typically 0.5V at Io=1A
- Output Current in Excess of 1A
- Trimmed Reference Voltage
- Reverse Battery Protection
- Internal Short Circuit Current Limit
- Mirror Image Insertion Protection
- TTL, CMOS Compatible ON/OFF Switch
Testing & qualification
Below are the technical documentations available for this product:
- Radiation & reliability report
- Application note
- Single-Event Effects Confidence Interval Calculations
- Heavy Ion Orbital Environment Single-Event Effects Estimations
- Use of an LDO as a Load Switch for Space Applications
- Selection guide
Disclaimer: satsearch is not responsible for any mistakes on this page, although we do our best to ensure correctness. Please report any mistakes to us.
Last updated: 2021-12-21