SWIFT-KTRX provides small satellites with high bandwidth K-Band communications.
- RF modulation: BPSK / QPSK / OQPSK / 8PSK / 16APSK
- Forward error correction: LDPC/BCH/Reed Solomon/Convolutional
- Interface options: 2x GigE-Ethernet, 2x RS-422, 2x LVDS, HDMI, 1PPS/clock
- Antenna ports: 1 TX port Waveguide, 1 RX port Waveguide
- Waveform/Air interface: CCSDS Standard, DVB-S2 Optional
- Encryption: AES-256 up & down
- Compatible with CryptoSWIFT-T1, KI-55, KI-103
- A lifetime of at least 3 years, depending upon the orbit
Testing & qualification
- Environmentally pre-qualified to NASA GEVS schock/vibe
- Radiation environment: 10Krad TID; Baseband Board tested to 40krad
- AS9100 Certified
Disclaimer: satsearch is not responsible for any mistakes on this page, although we do our best to ensure correctness. Please report any mistakes to us.
Last updated: 2022-02-11