The Vulcan Wireless NSR-SDR-MUOS radio is a MUOS functional terminal designed for aerial and space applications. It consists of fully integrated full-duplex MUOS and legacy UHFSATCOM waveforms.
It has a software defined radio (SDR) architecture and has NSA TYPE-1 encryption. It also has half and full duplex configurations.
- M2M communications, Designed for UAV and LEO Space Vehicle Applications
- Software Defined Radio Architecture, 5 year mission life
- Spread Spectrum/Anti-Jam MUOS Waveform
- NSA TYPE-1 Encryption
- Legacy UHF Direct-to-War Fighter Communications
- 1/2U CubeSat Form Factor
- Half-Duplex/Full-Duplex Configurations
- Integrated GPS
Disclaimer: satsearch is not responsible for any mistakes on this page, although we do our best to ensure correctness. Please report any mistakes to us.
Last updated: 2022-05-03