The Xenesis Xen-Hub is an optical space-based communication terminal consisting of an electronics/photonic modem module, optical head module and an optical amplifier (EDFA) module.
The Xen-hub by design can be used as both uplink or downlink space terminal or an optical inter-satellite link (OISL) terminal.
- Space-ground communication
- Inter-satellite communcation
- Two optical assemblies (both either 7 cm or 3.5 cm in diameter), one transmit and one receive, so full-duplex
- Integrated with the photonic ICs (TOSA and ROSA)
- A two-axis coarse-pointing gimbal system
- Pointing acquisition and tracking (PAT) electronics for fine pointing and thermal control
Disclaimer: satsearch is not responsible for any mistakes on this page, although we do our best to ensure correctness. Please report any mistakes to us.
Last updated: 2022-04-02