The Xenesis Xen-Link is an optical communication system consisting of space-based terminal, Xen-hub and optical ground terminal, Xen-node. The Xen-Link uses single wavelength for uplink and downlink paths. Xen-Link is a full turn-key free space communication solution.
Xenesis Xen-Hub is an optical space-based communication terminal consisting of an electronics/photonic modem module, optical head module and an optical amplifier (EDFA) module.
The Xen-hub by design can be used as both uplink or downlink space terminal or an optical inter-satellite link (OISL) terminal.
Xenesis Xen-Node is an optical ground communication terminal consisting of an electronic/photonic modem module same as Xen-Hub, an optical EDFA module, a high precision telescope, optical bench and an interface unit to a 10GbE Ethernet network
- Space-ground communication
- Inter-satellite communcation
- No Cap-Ex…Xenesis has turned this into an operating expense
- SLA Based Contracts
- Dedicated Ground Segment & Support
- Fully interoperable space and ground segments
- Flight certified hardware
- Heritage on all components
- Service at 10X capacity
- Cost >50% less than any RF solution
- Turn-key ecosystem with custom bus integration
Disclaimer: satsearch is not responsible for any mistakes on this page, although we do our best to ensure correctness. Please report any mistakes to us.
Last updated: 2022-04-04