Cloudflight is one of the most well-established full-service providers for digital innovation and solutions in Europe. More than 20 years of experience and 950 visionary people, set up in virtual teams across Europe, help enterprises to take their digitalization to the next level.
For the Aerospace sector, Cloudflight’s expertise includes data processing, platform development, and operations as well as the acceleration of teams, processes, and structures. The services range from Artificial Intelligence, Cloud Applications and operations, Embedded Software Development, and Cognitive Systems. Cloudflight delivers scalable, flexible custom software, to be implemented quickly and seamlessly.
The vast experience in handling big data on the atmosphere, coastal zones, forestry, the cryosphere, and agriculture make Cloudflight a reliable partner for your space project. The company’s projects in this field range from the processing of EO data and algorithm optimization to forest preservation (monitoring of deforestation and bark beetle infestation) and VR use in Non-Destructive Testing.
- Leveraging the satellite constellation of NewSpace company Spire to process ADS-B data for the surveillance of airplane traffic.
- By combining AI technologies with satellite imagery, Cloudflight helps foresters to predict future beetle infestation and to assess the damages created by beetles for FFG, the Austrian Research Promotion Agency
- Several projects within well-established collaborations with European Space Agency, GRASP SAS, the Austrian Aeronautics and Space Agency, and others. The company’s projects in this field go from the processing of EO data and algorithm optimization to forest preservation (monitoring of deforestation and bark beetle infestation) and VR use in Non-Destructive Testing.
- The development and testing of a system for the optical tracking of luggage, thus using Computer Vision to optimize onboarding times, avoid crowding, and reduce loss of passenger luggage within the Frankfurt Airport.
Cloudflight’s customers benefit from a fast return on investment, a future-proof technology stack, and a significant gain in operational efficiency.
General service portfolio:
- Agile Software Development
- Application Modernization
- Cross-Platform & Mobile Development
- Web Frontend Development
- Backend Development / Large Enterprise Applications
- Analytics & Data-Driven Applications
- Machine Learning & Artificial Intelligence Applications & Intelligent Automation Services (RPA+)
- IoT Platforms & Ecosystems
- Augmented Reality Applications
- Quality Assurance & Release & Test Management
- Penetration- and Load-Testing
- Remote Cross-Functional Collaboration
Disclaimer: satsearch is not responsible for any mistakes on this page, although we do our best to ensure correctness. Please report any mistakes to us.
Last updated: 2022-09-25