Epsilon3 offers a web-based, electronic procedures solution for operators who need to create, process, and track complex procedures. Operators can reduce errors through intelligent error checking and automation, and increase performance over time with detailed metrics and reports. Additionally, Epsilon3's software helps streamline communication, and enables teams to create, revise, and track procedures with critical mission data collaboratively, all in one place and in a standardized way.
Key features of this solution include:
- Interactive, real-time, synchronized procedures for multiple programs/missions
- Support for the entire life cycle of a project from integration and testing, through live operations
- Embedded release process including approvals, edits, in-line feedback, and track changes between revisions
- Query-able database of as-run procedures
- Manual and automated procedure views and capabilities
- Integrated telemetry, command and control, and mission data
- Detailed analytics, reports, and dashboards
Disclaimer: satsearch is not responsible for any mistakes on this page, although we do our best to ensure correctness. Please report any mistakes to us.
Last updated: 2021-11-11