The EXA GCA01 is a one-stage, compact GNSS active patch antenna solution that works with GNSS cards and links to GPS, Galileo, BeiDou and GLONASS constellations. The antenna is suitable for space-grade GNSS devices to achieve good sensitivity across all bands in a small form factor.
The active patch antenna, by means of a double resonance design, has a wide-band operation over GPS/GLONASS/Galielo/BeiDou systems from 1561MHz to 1606MHz. It includes a one-stage LNA and front-end SAW filter to reduce out of band noise.
- Flight heritage since 2018
- Active antenna, LNA integrated
- SAW filter integrated
- Custom choice of connectors
- Designed for LEO missions and requirements
- Manufactured according to NASA and ESA space standards and materials
- Functional, performance, thermal bake out and vibration tests provided w/documentation
- Compatible and compliant with standard deployers and CubeSat Standard
Disclaimer: satsearch is not responsible for any mistakes on this page, although we do our best to ensure correctness. Please report any mistakes to us.
Last updated: 2021-03-17