The EXA SSA03 is a S-band patch antenna with high gain and a bandwidth of up to 30 MHz. The system is suitable for missions that need greater speed and/or bandwidth separation capabilities and great flexibility on the final frequencies selection.
Integrated user selectable choice between LCHP and RHCP and center frequency choice between 2220 and 2260 MHz is available. The frequency can be requested within SSA03’s ample center frequency range after the approval from the telecommunication authority and at least 6 months of red tape time can be saved.
- Wide choice of center frequencies: 2220 to 2260 MHz
- Only 2.55mm thickness
- Custom configurable choice of LHCP/RHCP and connectors and/or cables
- Wide FOV of 120 degrees
- Designed for LEO missions and requirements
- Manufactured according to NASA and ESA space standards and materials
- Functional, performance, thermal bake out and vibration tests provided with
- Compatible and compliant with standard deployers and CubeSat Standard
The system has achieved flight heritage since 2021.
Testing & qualification
All antennas are provided with tests reports regarding:
- Thermal Bake out (10E-5 mbar @ 50C for 72 hours)
- Full vibration test for Falcon 9, Electron, Soyuz, Dnepr and Long March 2D
- QT and AT is performed on the unit to be shipped
Disclaimer: satsearch is not responsible for any mistakes on this page, although we do our best to ensure correctness. Please report any mistakes to us.
Last updated: 2022-04-27