To overcome hurdles associated with our own pursuits, we developed the most powerful compute platform, for both single- and double-precision operations, compatible with nanosatellites. The entry-level Telos OBC is 7x more powerful than the current state-of-the-art. It utilises bleeding-edge FPGA technologies otherwise unavailable to the sector. If you need some serious processing-punch, this is the best you’re going to find.
Telos is a one-step solution for a variety of advanced compute applications such as:
- Signal/image processing systems
- AI & Machine Learning
- Constellation Management
- Reliability, fault tolerance and SEU protection are improved though TMR and EDAC on data and logic
- Supplied with OrbAstro flight software or a Linux platform to accelerate applications development (no embedded systems or space electronics expertise required)
- Based on Xilinx Ultrascale+ MPSoCs with ARM cortex A53 and R5 64-bit processing cores, combined with LPDDR4 memory
- Mechanical and electrical interfaces are customisable with external docks; compatible with PC-104 CubeSat standard
- Supports CV and ANN
Disclaimer: satsearch is not responsible for any mistakes on this page, although we do our best to ensure correctness. Please report any mistakes to us.
Last updated: 2022-12-17