Targeted at Smallsat constellations, the OSS Wrapped Rib antenna is a deployable Cassegrain, centre fed antenna suitable for X-band synthetic aperture radar (SAR) applications and telecommunications at other frequencies.
The Wrapped Rib is scalable from 3m to 5m diameter and deploys from a central hub with unique carbon-fibre lenticular "ribs" supporting a high performing metal mesh reflector surface and a deployable mast for the composite secondary reflector.
- High gain low loss design
- 3m or 5m diameter reflecto
- Deployable from a compact from factor in both diameter and height
- Suitable for Smallsats (> 50kg)
- Enables persistent imaging as part of a constellation
- ITAR free
Disclaimer: satsearch is not responsible for any mistakes on this page, although we do our best to ensure correctness. Please report any mistakes to us.
Last updated: 2022-05-27