The Scanway Optical Payload is a high-resolution telescope for Earth Observation application suitable for both microsatellites and nanosatellites.
The optical payload can be configured to different spectrum bands detectors such as VIS, NIR, SWIR and different imaging resolution.
The system is designed for harsh environment in space through the choice of material and technology.
The in-house designed electronics of the payload can also store images and provide image processing capabilities with the use of FPGA modules.
STAR (Small Telescope for Advanced Reconnaissance) is a part of the STAR VIBE mission, Scanway's first demonstration mission to be flown in June 2022.
- Modular design allowing scalability from nano- to microsatellites
- Optics and telescope type allowing to adapt performance such as spatial resolution, image quality parameters, for example, MTF, to application needs
- Wide spectral window of optics
- Possibility of integration with any sensors including multisensor systems: RGB, mono, NIR, linear, multi- and hyperspectral
- Athermal telescope structure
- Design of the telescope made according to Space 4.0 philosophy
- Possibility to integrate star sensors into one structure with the telescope in order to reduce the impact of AOCS on both systems
- Possibility to integrate telescope shutter safety systems
- Possibility to integrate telecommunication solutions into optical path of imaging sensors
- Use of COTS and ITAR-free elements
Product customization is possible. Scanway can deliver either a tailored-to-fit SOP modules or new solutions depending on the requirements.
Disclaimer: satsearch is not responsible for any mistakes on this page, although we do our best to ensure correctness. Please report any mistakes to us.
Last updated: 2022-04-26