The Scanway Optical Payload (SOP) is a high-resolution telescope for Earth Observation (EO) applications suitable for both microsatellites and nanosatellites.
The SOP can be configured to different spectrum bands detectors such as VIS, NIR, SWIR and different imaging resolutions (GSD).
The system has been designed for the harsh environment of space, in the choice of both material and technology.
The in-house designed electronics can also store images and provide image processing capabilities with the use of FPGA modules.
The telescope can be used for many applications, such as the verification of marine vessel signals.
- Modular design, allowing scalability from nano- to microsatellites
- Optics and telescope allowing for adaptable performance, such as spatial resolution, image quality parameters (e.g. MTF) to application needs
- Wide spectral window of optics
- Possibility to integrate with any sensors, including multi-sensor systems; RGB, mono, NIR, linear, multi- and hyperspectral
- Athermal telescope structure
- Telescope designed according to the Space 4.0 philosophy
- Possibility to integrate star sensors into one structure with the telescope to reduce the impact of AOCS on both systems
- Possibility to integrate telescope shutter safety systems
- Possibility to integrate telecommunication solutions into optical path of imaging sensors
- Use of COTS and ITAR-free elements
Product customization is possible. Scanway can deliver either tailored-to-fit SOP modules or new solutions, depending on the requirements.
Disclaimer: satsearch is not responsible for any mistakes on this page, although we do our best to ensure correctness. Please report any mistakes to us.
Last updated: 2022-10-25