The Q8J extends the capability of the Xiphos Q8 processor, adding support for high speed JESD204B interfaces as well as access to external DDR3 or DDR4 memory. The Q8J is ideal for advanced SDR applications.
At the core of each Q8J is a hybrid environment of powerful multi-core CPUs, and reprogrammable logic, providing consistent and reliable performance. The library of logic and software functions is augmented by onboard digital I/O and high speed transceivers enabling JESD204B interfaces with high performance ADCs, DACs, and RF transceivers.
Each Q8J is delivered with a detachable PIM to facilitate development. The PIM provides standard commercial interfaces (e.g. CAN, 1-wire, 4 RSXXX, JTAG, 13 digital I/O, 8 analog input, 4 analog output), debug LEDs and other lab development features.
The Q8J processor card offers the following key features:
- Builds on the performance and flexibility of the Xiphos Q8 processor
- Same Xilinx Zynq UltraScale+ Multi-Processor System-on-Chip (MPSoC) Processing FPGA as on the Q8 processor board
- Memory: LPDDR4 RAM (with EDAC), 2x QSPI Flash (NOR), 2x eMMC and support for external DDR3 or DDR4 memory via its mezzanine connector
- Power: typ. 4W @ 6V to 16V
- Interfaces included: Gigabit Ethernet, USB 2.0 & 3.1, serial, wide array of high-speed I/Os (including Gigabit transceiver for SATA or PCI express) and JESD204b-compatible multi-Gbps interfaces accessible through mezzanine connectors
Xiphos also offers a range of ancillary services for Q-card customers including additional hardware and firmware development, software hybridization and Linux driver/API & application software development.
Disclaimer: satsearch is not responsible for any mistakes on this page, although we do our best to ensure correctness. Please report any mistakes to us.
Last updated: 2021-05-04